High-performance Software Router
Flexible, scalable, and unmatched in value, TNSR™ meets all your levels of site-to-site VPN needs. TNSR™ (pronounced "tensor") is Netgate's large-scale routing software solution dedicated to Enterprises, Institutions and Service Providers.
TNSR™ is a high-performance software router based on VPP (Vector Packet Processing from FD.io, of which Netgate is a major contributor), combining the extraordinary packet processing performance of VPP with the Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) and other open source technologies to provide a high-performance turnkey software router at an extremely attractive cost.
Ultra-fast routing, IPsec Performance
- Vector Packet Processing (VPP) breaks kernel-base processing economics.
- 5, 10, 40, even 100 Gbps, or more can now be delivered via inexpensive software on ‘white boxes versus ‘vendor lock-in’ hardware.
- Packet processing no longer craters as packets sizes get small, e.g., application traffic.
- Network interfaces no longer get cut in half, or worse, when hauling encrypted traffic.
- RESTCONF API enable each router instance to be dynamically configured and monitored with integrated automation.
- Command Line Interface enables users to type familiar commands quickly and easily.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) service provides a means by which the router can be monitored by a network monitoring system or other SNMP-enabled software.
- Turnkey appliance and virtual machine instances for remote worker, office and data center locations.
- AWS and/or Azure commercial and government clouds.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation
- Carrier-grade Network Address Translation
- Static routing
- Dynamic routing
- Border gateway protocol
- Open Shortest Path First
- Equal-cost Multi-path
- Static ARP
- Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding
- Routed IPsec site-to-site
- Internet Key Exchange
- Diffie-Hellman Groups
- Message Authentication Code Algorithms
- Encryption Algorithms
Interface / Tunnelling Protocols
- Switch Port Analyzer
- Encapsulated Remote SPAN
- Virtual Extensible LAN
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Traffic Access Point
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- Link Aggregation Group
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Client/Server
- DNS Resolver
- NTP Server
- Command Line Interface
- RESTCONF API
User and Privilege Management
- User management
- User authentication
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
Resilience / Reliability Management
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol
System Reporting and Monitoring
- SNMP monitoring
- Interface monitoring
- Prometheus Exporter
- View Status Information
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- IPFIX Exporter
- Network diagnostic tools
TNSR software is available on Netgate appliances 6100, 1537 and 1541, both Amazon and Azure cloud marketplaces, and as a Bare Metal Image for 3rd party hardware deployment.
TNSR software is simply priced on a per-instance, annual-subscription basis and includes 24x7 TAC Pro Support. No bandwidth, feature, traffic type, or connection limits to worry about. All-in. Pick your appliance, virtual machine or cloud service provider (CSP) compute instance - and go.
Interested in the TNSR® security solution?
Associated TNSR® products
Our others solutions